If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Flourishing Foodie: The grilled cheese bloody caesar —Sandra @ Foodmanna
- 120 milliliters Hendrick's Gin
- 160 milliliters Clamato
- 40 milliliters Sugar Syrup
- 60 milliliters Tomato Juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Shake for 5 seconds and strain into teapot with ice.
- Slice Baguette, butter and sandwich slice of cheddar cheese. Grill till toasted.
- Serve with celery stick and cherry tomato as garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: