If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a good Old Fashioned, but how about an iced coffee old fashioned? With say, a touch of sweetness from Grand Marnier, and a kick of fiery chili bitters? Yes please!
The sweetness of the orange liqueur pairs beautifully and adds an extra layer of dimension to a classic coffee liqueur such as Tia Maria or Kahlua. Add a few drops of smoky, spicy heat with Fire and Damnation Bitters to make this cocktail extra memorable and addictive.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1.5 ounces Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Triple Sec
- 3-4 dashes Hell and Damnation Bitters
- 1 Thai Chile Pepper (For Garnish)
- Stir with ice and strain into a low-ball glass with a large ice cube.
- Garnish with a chili pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: