If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Valentine shared this gem of a cocktail recipe he created with me awhile back. It's simple to make, but tastes like it came out of a cocktail bar! —[email protected]
- 4cl vodka
- 3cl Jasmine Syrup
- 2cl Strawberry Puree
- 3cl Fresh Lime Juice
- Topped with a splash of sparkling water
- Garnish with a lime wedge and half a strawberry
- Put vodka, jasmine syrup, strawberry puree and fresh lime juice in a shaker and shake for 2 minutes.
- Pour into serving glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water and garnish with a lime wedge and half a strawberry.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails