If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy margarita for those looking to take a walk on the spicy tequila side. This drink is perfect for 1st glass of the night to get you started, or make a pitcher for brunch with friends. —Stephanie Anderson
Serves 4 drinks
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Jalapeno infused Tequila
- 2 ounces Mango Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Lime Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- 1 Lime Wedge, dipped in Salt
- 1 handful Jalapenos
- Fill tall glass with ice. Add all of the ingredients in cocktail shaker, shake lightly and add to glass. Add a lime wedge with salt and jalapenos to the rim for presentation. Extra salt on the rim is optional.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail