Author Notes: This is a nice light citrusy cocktail to sip in the summer time or when you're at the beach. —J Ryder
ounces Bacardi Limon Rum
whole lime, juiced
ounces ginger ale
- Peel a thin, 2-3 inch strip of zest from the rind of the lime and curl it around your finger. Set aside.
- Fill a glass 2/3 with cubed ice.
- Squeeze the juice of a whole lime over the cubes.
- Pour in the Bacardi Limon Rum.
- Top off the glass with the ginger ale. Garnish with lime twist if desired.
More Great Recipes: