If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a nice light citrusy cocktail to sip in the summer time or when you're at the beach. —J Ryder
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon Rum
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- cubed ice
- Peel a thin, 2-3 inch strip of zest from the rind of the lime and curl it around your finger. Set aside.
- Fill a glass 2/3 with cubed ice.
- Squeeze the juice of a whole lime over the cubes.
- Pour in the Bacardi Limon Rum.
- Top off the glass with the ginger ale. Garnish with lime twist if desired.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails