If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Somewhere between a Sazerac & Manhattan with a sriracha kick —Jeff
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce Rye Whiskey (Michter's)
- 1 ounce Cognac (Kelt)
- 1 ounce Sweet Vermouth (Vya)
- 1.5 teaspoons Maraschino Liqueur (Luxardo)
- 1.5 teaspoons Simple Syrup (1:1)
- 2 dashes Peychaurd's Bitters
- 4 dashes Sriracha Bitters (Brooklyn Hemispherical)
- 1 Maraschino Cherry (Luxardo)
- 1 Lemon Peel Twist
- 1 Spray of Absinthe (From a Misto Spray Bottle)
- Add liquids to an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir well for 30 seconds and double strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish: maraschino cherry and lemon twist
- Spray with flaming absinthe for fragrance and for show.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails