If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a cocktail i perfected over my twenties. Now that i embark on a new decade, I want to share this with the world. Cheers!! —aarika
- 1 ounce Ancho Reyes Liquor
- 1.5 ounces premium vodka (i prefer chopin)
- 3 ounces fresh strawberry puree
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- Rim your favorite martini glass with a mix of pink himalayan salt and cayenne pepper.
- pour the ancho reyes and choice vodka into a shaker with ice and shake it up!
- pour into martini glass and then add the strawberry puree.
- take your fresh basil leaf and give it a good spankin before dropping into glass
More Great Recipes: