If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh, delightful and super simple, this caipirinha is the taste of summer —Flor
- 1/2 cup watermelon
- 4 pieces limes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ounces cachaca
- 1 cup Ice
- Cut the watermelon and lime into even pieces. 1 cm cubes approx.
- In a clean glass jar add the watermelon, lime and sugar and with a morter stick mash it till you get a dense liquid. Do not discard the mashed limes.
- Add ice and cachaca, close the jar and shake.
- To serve these stylish capis, wet the top of your glass with some water, sprinkle sugar around the glasses' edges and pour the caipirinha with lime grounded pieces & enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail