Author Notes: Fresh, delightful and super simple, this caipirinha is the taste of summer —Flor
In This Recipe
- Cut the watermelon and lime into even pieces. 1 cm cubes approx.
- In a clean glass jar add the watermelon, lime and sugar and with a morter stick mash it till you get a dense liquid. Do not discard the mashed limes.
- Add ice and cachaca, close the jar and shake.
- To serve these stylish capis, wet the top of your glass with some water, sprinkle sugar around the glasses' edges and pour the caipirinha with lime grounded pieces & enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail