If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing and light clementine margaritas. —marcela hinojosa
- 4 Jiggers of Tequila (Reposado or Anejo)
- 4 Jiggers of FRESH lime juice
- 4 Jiggers of FRESH clementine juice
- 12 dashes Angostura (Aromatic Bitters)
- 3 dashes Light Agave Nectar
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Extra slice of clementine for garnish
- Combine Tequila, Clementine juice, and Lime Juice in a shaker with ice. Shake
- Add 12 dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters and 3 good squeezes of Light Agave Nectar. Shake
- Rub a wedge of lime around your glass rim and dip into a plate of coarse salt
- Pour ingredients over ice into salted glass
- Add clementine slice as a garnish
More Great Recipes: