If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You want a pumpkin pie. You also want a fantastic cocktail. You're in luck, with a few select ingredients, you can have both. —The Drink Blog
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce half and half
- 2 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ounce maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Graham crackers
- Smash up the graham crackers, cinnamon and sugar together. Get the rim of your glass wet and dip it into your cinnamon, sugar, cracker mix. PROTIP: use maple syrup on the glass and you’ll get extra flavor and sticking power.
- Combine everything else into your cocktail shaker. Shake like a bandit. Pour and strain into your magnificently rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a little bit of grated nutmeg (fresh, naturally).
- NOTE: If you're interested in making your own pumpkin pie spice try, 4 parts cinnamon, 2 parts ginger, 1 part nutmeg, 1 part allspice, 1/2 part cloves.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails