If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A riff on the classic French 75, playing off Hendrick's gin with a hint of rose and a cucumber twist. —Jnnlzbth
Makes 1 drink
- 2.5 ounces Hendrick's Gin
- 1.5 ounces freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice, or mixture
- dashes Rose water
- Champagne or prosecco
- Cucumber to garnish
- Shake gin, lemon juice, and rose water with ice until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute and top with champagne or prosecco.
- Garnish with a thin wedge or slice of cucumber.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: