If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing and flavorful cocktail made with vodka, blueberry syrup, lemonade, lime juice, muddled mint, and some lemon lime soda for effervescence. —Shauna
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce blueberry syrup (I used IKEA's)
- 3 ounces prepared bottled lemonade
- 1 ounce good quality vodka
- 1 ounce lemon lime soda
- 1 sprig mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pour all of the ingredients (except for the mint) into a tumbler or champagne flute.
- Stir with a swizzle stick to combine.
- Take two large mint leaves off the sprig of mint and finely chop them.
- Place the chopped mint into a mortar and pestle and muddle gently.
- Spoon the muddled mint into the glass and stir.
- Garnish the drink with the remainder of the mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail