Author Notes: This is a refreshing and flavorful cocktail made with vodka, blueberry syrup, lemonade, lime juice, muddled mint, and some lemon lime soda for effervescence. —Shauna
Makes: 1 cocktail
ounce blueberry syrup (I used IKEA's)
ounces prepared bottled lemonade
ounce good quality vodka
ounce lemon lime soda
sprig mint leaves
tablespoon fresh lime juice
In This Recipe
- Pour all of the ingredients (except for the mint) into a tumbler or champagne flute.
- Stir with a swizzle stick to combine.
- Take two large mint leaves off the sprig of mint and finely chop them.
- Place the chopped mint into a mortar and pestle and muddle gently.
- Spoon the muddled mint into the glass and stir.
- Garnish the drink with the remainder of the mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail