If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An impressive autumnal cocktail perfect for your fall get-togethers. Fragrant spice balances perfectly with bright and sweet profiles for a boozy drink to keep you warm on those chilly autumn evenings…
In our opinion, the key to this cocktail is a quality sweet vermouth. Enjoy! —J Frollins
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Quality Sweet Vermouth (We like Antica Formica)
- 1/2 ounce Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce "Grade A" dark maple syrup
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Peychaud's Bitters
- 1 whole star anise pod for garnish
- Combine the spirits, juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until freezing cold.
- Strain and pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with the whole star anise pod and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails