If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this recipe all winter long. I throw in any vegetables looking grey in the fridge or any meaty odds and ends. —ginger
Makes a week of lunches and dinners
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 20 ounces Ro-tel tomatoes (two cans)
- 10 ounces chili sauce (1 normal bottle)
- 30 ounces white beans (1 mega can / 2 smaller cans)
- 15 ounces black beans (1 standard can)
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 or 3 tablespoons cumin
- 2 colorful peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Combine all items in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for about 4-5 hours, or until saucy.