If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A take on your run-of-the-mill hot toddy. I've cured many an ill with this recipe, whether it be a cold or ennui-onset blues from a cold, rainy day. —Hi, I'm Brian.
- 1 peel from an entire lemon
- 3 inches fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ounces Applejack
- Muddle together the lemon peel, ginger, and honey in a little hot water.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a teapot and fill with hot water. Let steep for a few minutes.
- Pour 1 oz applejack into a mug and fill with your hot water concoction.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails