If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cupcakes combine the classic flavors of peanut butter & banana. They're fluffy, moist, and great no matter the time of day —VeggiesByCandlelight
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 3 very-ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- Optional add-ins and cupcake toppings: walnuts, chocolate chips, coconut, or ..
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare your muffin tins.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
- Using your stand mixer, beat the oil and eggs until combined
- Add the honey, vanilla, and coconut milk, and mix until combined
- Add the bananas, along with the mix of dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add any extra add-ins and mix by hand until they're fully incorporated
- For standard sized cupcakes, fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until your toothpick comes out clean.
- After baking, remove them from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Frost with peanut-butter frosting and sprinkle with toppings, if desired
- ** Topping ideas include: walnuts, chocolate chips, coconut
- To the bowl of a food processor, add the peanut butter and shortening and blend until combined.
- Add the honey, stevia, and salt, and blend again until the frosting is fluffy
- Add toppings, if desired