If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Black mini cakes potion recipe with cocoa, coffee, coconut, pumpkin and walnuts. A treat for halloween get-togethers and suitable for gluten free, dairy free, egg free and low FODMAP guts! —Joana
Makes 4 mini cakes
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 3,5 ounces pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC and grease the 4 mini cake molds with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Stir in the coconut oil, pumpkin and coffee and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the chopped walnuts, saving some for the topping.
- Fill in 2/3 of the cake molds with batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before unmolding.
- Sprinkle remaining walnuts on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good