Author Notes: Black mini cakes potion recipe with cocoa, coffee, coconut, pumpkin and walnuts. A treat for halloween get-togethers and suitable for gluten free, dairy free, egg free and low FODMAP guts! —Joana
Makes: 4 mini cakes
cup rice flour
cup brown sugar
cup cocoa powder
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoons virgin coconut oil
ounces pumpkin purée
cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC and grease the 4 mini cake molds with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Stir in the coconut oil, pumpkin and coffee and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the chopped walnuts, saving some for the topping.
- Fill in 2/3 of the cake molds with batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before unmolding.
- Sprinkle remaining walnuts on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good