If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Now, I am not a cilantro fan - but I make myself try dishes that have cilantro in them because most of the time you can't taste the flavor... This is one of those dishes. You get the nice flavor from the cilantro but it doesn't overpower the flavors of the other ingredients! Its also quick and easy to make... try it for a week night dinner with some rice - I'm sure you'll like it! —Kristina's Cooking
Large Onion, chopped
Red Bell Pepper, chopped
pound Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
teaspoon Ground Cumin
cup Fresh Cilantro, minced
- Add 1 tablespoon of the butter to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until the onion is transparent and the pepper is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Place the onions in a dish and set aside.
- Add the other tablespoon of butter to the same skillet over medium heat.
- Place the chicken, cumin, salt and pepper in the skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the onions and pepper back to the skillet.
- Add the lemon juice and cilantro to the skillet.
- Simmer until the lemon juice is reduced and all the flavors have combined.