If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Christmas bark I see in stores has peppermint in it - which I dislike. But I love nuts and salty things, so I improvised. —Diana
Makes enough for a family of 4
- 1 packet mini chocolate chips (12 oz) I prefer semi sweet
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup salted pretzels crumbled (small pieces but not crumbs)
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, pour onto foil lined baking sheet with rim. Spread to 1/4 inch (or less) thickness. Don't worry if its not even.
- Mix nuts, berries and pretzels in bowl. Sprinkle onto melted soft chocolate. Press into chocolate a little. Let cool completely - till hardened.
- When hardened - peel foil off the back, break into pieces. Package in the prettiest tin or box you have - or pass around the plate and enjoy. I like to layer it with small doilies.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift