If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the best, easiest fudge you will ever make! It serves a huge crowd, is everyone's favorite, and is crazy simple to make. It is based on Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge, but made even better, and allergy free, with Biscoff. —Laura Dembowski
Makes 64 1-inch pieces
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy Biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- Put butter and Biscoff in a microwave safe medium-large bowl. Cover with a paper plate. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir to combine before returning to the microwave for 2 minutes more. The mixture will be hot and bubbling. Be careful! Stir to combine. Then immediately stir in the vanilla followed by the confectioners’ sugar. Stir until mixture becomes thick, stiff, and loses its sheen, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the fudge in an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and up to 5 before removing from refrigerator and pan and cutting into 64 1-inch pieces, 8 cuts across, 8 cuts down. May be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts