If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 ounces rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 8 ounces white cabbage or romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup Vietnamese mint leaves, shredded
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing (fish sauce, lime juice, and garlic).
- In a big bowl, mix the chicken, cabbage/lettuce, and mint leaves. Pour in the dressing and toss until everything is mixed. Add sea salt or pepper to taste.