If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: appx 48
squares - White Almond Bark
cup Creamy Peanut Butter
cups Party or Cocktail Peanuts (no shells or husks)
cups Rice Krispies Cereal
cups Mini Marshmallows
- Melt almond bark slowly in double boiler
- Once melted, stir in peanut butter to melt and combine well; then let cool slightly
- In separate, large bowl, combine peanuts, Rice Krispies and marshmallows
- Pour melted mixture over other ingredients in bowl and combine well
- Once combined, use a small cookie portion scoop (2 tsp size) to dip out + place on waxed paper to set up
- Once set, portion cookies into zip tight bags
- Clusters can be kept in refrigerator or freezer for long periods of time, as nothing will spoil
- If you make these during summer, keep them in the refrigerator or in a cooler (if at an outdoor function). They will 'slide' in warm weather and you might be eating them with a spoon!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
More Great Recipes: