If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So much kale this time of year... Sometimes I just can’t eat any more salad. So, I put the kale inside the bread.
Inspired by a Kale and Fetta Bread recipe on Souvlaki For The Soul blog. It is great because you don’t have to wait for it to rise… —cookingwithleftovers
Makes: 1 loaf
teaspoons baking powder
cups kale, chopped finely
cup fresh herbs (basil and mint), chopped finely
cup Parmesan, plus a generous sprinkle
cup olive oil
cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Mix the eggs, yogurt, and oil together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together, and then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle the top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes, or until a knife pulls out cleanly from the center of the loaf.
- Let it cool and then slice and slather with butter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff