If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfectly thoughtful gift for the cocktail aficionado, edible and delicious. This recipe was adapted from Saveur Magazine. —Ashley Wilcox
Makes 2 qt
- 2 pounds Fresh Cherries
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 4 cups Cognac Brandy
- 5 dashes Old Fashioned Bitters
- On the stovetop, heat sugar & brandy on low to incorporate, stirring often. Add a cinnamon stick if you like.
- Remove mixture from heat, remove cinnamon stick and add in bitters. Stir well.
- Pour liquid into a 2QT Ball Jar and add cherries in. Set aside for 6-8 weeks in the refrigerator.
- When ready to gift, divide cherries & juice into 4oz Ball Jars and wrap.
More Great Recipes: