If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These little balls of candy are one of the most requested candies I make during the Christmas holidays. Instead of having a creamy inside it has a nice crunchy peanut buttery center and everyone loves them. —You Made That?
Makes 48 balls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups rice crispy cereal
- 12 ounces bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan cook sugar and corn syrup on medium heat just until the sugar dissolves.
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth, then add the cereal and stir well.
- Spread 2 pieces of wax paper or parchment paper out on 2 cookies sheets. Scoop out small bite size balls and roll in your hand until round and let cool on wax paper. Repeat until all candy is rolled and cooled.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or in microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Put the peanut butter balls one at a time into the melted chocolate, cover the entire ball with chocolate take out with a spoon and let cool on wax paper. When all peanut butter balls have been dipped put the cookie sheets into the refrigerator until the chocolate is completely set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
More Great Recipes: Candy