If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delightful mashup of brownies and S'mores sure to please kids and adults! —Emily
For the crust:
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
for the brownies:
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Small marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons marshmellow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with shortening.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs, then mix with melted butter and brown sugar and press into the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix in eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; gradually stir into the egg and sugar mixture until well blended.
- Spread the batter evenly into the baking pan.
- Spoon marshmallow fluff over the top, then use a knife to swirl in to the batter. Top with small marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven once center is cooked and edges are pulling away from pan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift