Like what it says on the magazine, if a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation.
Like what it says on the magazine, if a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation.—Oh Sweet Day!
cups powdered sugar
cup cocoa powder
ounces dark chocolate, chopped
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk in egg whites and egg. Then fold in chopped chocolate.
- Spoon batter by the tablespoon on to the prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until cookies are puffed, cracked and set just around the edges. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.