If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like what it says on the magazine, if a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation. —Oh Sweet Day!
cups powdered sugar
cup cocoa powder
ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk in egg whites and egg. Then fold in chopped chocolate.
- Spoon batter by the tablespoon on to the prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until cookies are puffed, cracked and set just around the edges. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.