If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tablespoons butter or avocado oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- 3 garlic clove, minced
- 2 large carrots, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1-2 cups dry white wine
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- grated parmigiano-reggiano or sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey, beef, onions, garlic, carrots, and celery. When meat has browned and vegetables have softened, pour the white wine into the pot. Be sure to scrape all the crispy browns stuck at the bottom of the pot.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with italian seasoning, sea salt, and pepper.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add salt and lasagna noodles. Drain the noodles in cold water and add to the sauce pot. Stir together and serve with cheese.