If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my gluten free scone. It tastes nice and its good for your health. —Satomi
Makes 8 scones
- 200 gram Buckwheat
- 100 gram black sesame powder
- 50 gram Suger beet
- 150 milliliter Soymilk
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- First of all mix Buckwheat and Baking powder in a bowl.
- Add Black sesame powder, Sugar beet and Soy milk then mix well.
- Keep in the Refrigerator for 30 min.
- Put the scones on the Oven trey, set the Oven to 200 ℃ for about 30 min.
More Great Recipes: Bread, Rolls & Muffins