If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pumpkin orange muffins recipe is a delicate delish, healthy and very easy to make! A gluten, egg, dairy free and lowFODMAP recipe to satisfy both sensitivite and normal bellies. —Joana
Serves 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces pumpkin, steamed and puréed
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl whisk the sugar with the oil for 2 minutes. Add the pumpkin, orange zest and juice and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine the flours, baking powder and slowly add to the batter, beating until completely blended.
- Finally add the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour the batter into each of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle granulated brown sugar on top of the muffins straight from the oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good
More Great Recipes: Bread, Rolls & Muffins