Author Notes: A perfectly portioned and dessert-worthy baked oatmeal recipe featuring insanely addictive cookie butter. —Lauren
cup old-fashioned rolled oats
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon Kosher salt
tablespoons speculoos cookie butter
teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small ovenproof bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cookie butter and egg white until smooth; whisk in milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir with a rubber spatula until combined (be sure to fully mix the sticky cookie butter-milk mixture into the dry mixture). Spoon mixture into prepared bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until oatmeal is puffed and set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good