If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfectly portioned and dessert-worthy baked oatmeal recipe featuring insanely addictive cookie butter. —Lauren
cup old-fashioned rolled oats
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon Kosher salt
tablespoons speculoos cookie butter
teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small ovenproof bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cookie butter and egg white until smooth; whisk in milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir with a rubber spatula until combined (be sure to fully mix the sticky cookie butter-milk mixture into the dry mixture). Spoon mixture into prepared bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until oatmeal is puffed and set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good
More Great Recipes: