If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These rich and decadent, chocolate pumpkin brownies are perfect with a cup of coffee on a cool fall evening and are also a healthy addition to your Thanksgiving dessert menu. —Shashi @RunninSrilankan
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (for frosting)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- For the brownies: Preheat the oven to 350
- Whisk the 4 eggs, melted chocolate, pumpkin puree and honey till well combined
- Pour into a parchment lined 9x9 baking tray and bake for 35 minutes and let cool
- For the "frosting" Warm and then place the pumpkin puree, soaked cashews, melted coconut oil, honey and 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer (or 2 tablespoons Almond milk and a dash of pumpkin pie spice) in a blender or food processor and pulse till well combined and smooth
- Pour over the cooled brownies and chill till frosting is set before cutting.
- **For the "frosting" - make sure all ingredients are at room temperature or warmer (I heated up all my ingredients before placing in blender) for smoothest texture. Otherwise, the warm coconut oil will harden before all ingredients mix**