If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is my version of french toasts, from my italian kitchen in Rome! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
- 4 rusks
- 100 milliliters cow, nut, coconut or rice milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon confectionary or brown or coconut sugar
- maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin italian olive oil
- Beat together the egg, salt, milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Peel and cut into slices the banana and the kiwi.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large pan. Dip a couple of rusks in the mixture for a few seconds.
- Cook each rusk for less than a minute per side. repeat with the other two rusks.
- Plate with fresh fruits and maple syrup!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch