wake up, heat a slice of my banana bread, spread some cashews butter on it and be HAPPY!
wake up, heat a slice of my banana bread, spread some cashews butter on it and be HAPPY!—Claudia - Gourmet Project
Makes: 1 loaf
grams all purpose flour
grams whole wheat flour
grams brown sugar
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon baking powder
grams banana or plain yogurt (sometimes I use kefir!)
teaspoons vanilla extract
orange (you'll need only the grated peel)
teaspoons ground cinnamon
grams melted butter
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Peel, cut into slices and mash the bananas.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- In a separate bowl mix flours, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix together dry and wet mixes, add the orange peel grated and the cinnamon.
- Fill a plumcake mold (lined with baking paper) with the mixture and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. (Ckeck with a wood skewer or a knife: stick it in the center and if it comes out clean the bread is ready!)
- Enjoy it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good