If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: wake up, heat a slice of my banana bread, spread some cashews butter on it and be HAPPY! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
Makes 1 loaf
grams all purpose flour
grams whole wheat flour
grams brown sugar
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon baking powder
grams banana or plain yogurt (sometimes I use kefir!)
teaspoons vanilla extract
orange (you'll need only the grated peel)
teaspoons ground cinnamon
grams melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Peel, cut into slices and mash the bananas.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- In a separate bowl mix flours, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix together dry and wet mixes, add the orange peel grated and the cinnamon.
- Fill a plumcake mold (lined with baking paper) with the mixture and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. (Ckeck with a wood skewer or a knife: stick it in the center and if it comes out clean the bread is ready!)
- Enjoy it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good