If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My love affair with the Maitake Mushroom
TO BE CONTINUED....... —Lump in the road
- 2 fresh organic maitake mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon organic granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon organic dried rosemary leaves
- Method: Break up mushrooms into small size pieces and spread out mushrooms on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Set the oven at the lowest temperature. Bake for 45 minutes or until mushrooms are dried out. Mushrooms should be completely dried without any moisture spots. Place mushrooms in a food processor or blender with the remaining ingredients and blend into a fine powder. Place finished product into cleaned and dried jar. Glass is better. Date and store for 3 to 6 months.
More Great Recipes: Condiments