If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those who still can’t get enough pumpkin, here is a dessert you wont be able to resist. Crispy cookie edges with a warm soft chocolate center, these cookies are to die for! —purely elizabeth
- 1 box of purely elizabeth chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- .5 cups olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cookie mix and remaining ingredients.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place cookie dough in a cast iron skillet and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with coconut milk ice cream on top.