If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Have leftover pumpkin seeds? Whip up a batch of this Roasted Pumpkin Seed Hummus with homemade gluten-free Rosemary Focaccia. —purely elizabeth
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet add pumpkin seed and spread evenly.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- In a food processor, add pumpkin seeds, garlic, olive oil, paprika, white beans, lemon and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust salt/olive oil to desired taste.
- Serve, drizzled with olive oil and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.