If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are the definition of a perfect little bite. A healthy, gluten free muffin that will leave you wanting more. —purely elizabeth
- 3/4 cup sprouted rice flour
- 3/4 cup millet flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- crumble topping
- 1/3 cup purely elizabeth oatmeal original
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease muffin pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, stir together flours, chia, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the lemon juice, egg, pumpkin puree, oil and milk.
- Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine crumble topping.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tin and top with crumbles.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good
More Great Recipes: Desserts