If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A protein-packed breakfast to kickstart the morning! Our Ancient Grain Oatmeal blends with sweet, juicy raspberries + a dash of cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup for an irresistible morning dish. This week’s goal is to make your mornings count. Rather than pressing snooze on repeat, give yourself ample time to get ready, eat breakfast and get to work on time–stress-free. —purely elizabeth
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup purely elizabeth Original Ancient Grain Oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, add raspberries.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add almond milk, oatmeal, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and syrup.
- Stir to combine 3-5 minutes.
- Put in the oven to bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup drizzled on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good