Makes: 11-12 inch tart
cups spelt/farro flour
teaspoon rosemary, leaves removes, chopped
tablespoons white wine
In This Recipe
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, salt, and rosemary.
- Add the olive oil and butter and mix together by hand until it has the consistency of wet sand.
- Knead the dough by hand for a few minutes until it comes together as a ball.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer the dough to an oiled pan, then using your fingers, press firmly into the bottom and all the way up the sides to form a crust.
- Top with filling of your choice leaving a 1 1/2 inch border all around.
- Fold edges of dough over the filling. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the crust is golden brown.