If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 11-12 inch tart
cups spelt/farro flour
teaspoon rosemary, leaves removes, chopped
tablespoons white wine
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, salt, and rosemary.
- Add the olive oil and butter and mix together by hand until it has the consistency of wet sand.
- Knead the dough by hand for a few minutes until it comes together as a ball.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer the dough to an oiled pan, then using your fingers, press firmly into the bottom and all the way up the sides to form a crust.
- Top with filling of your choice leaving a 1 1/2 inch border all around.
- Fold edges of dough over the filling. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the crust is golden brown.