If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pumpkin adds the perfect sweetness to these delicious moist muffins, with blueberries, pecans and melted chocolate. —Laura | Lau Sunday cooks
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat oven to 190 C - 350 F and line 12-hole muffin tin with deep silicone muffin cases.
- Put the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl, whisk coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, ginger, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill with batter half of the silicone baking cups. The mixture will be quite wet.
- Dot the top of each muffin with 5-6 blueberries and cover the rest of the top with pecans.
- Bake for 35 - 40 mins or until firm and springy to the touch. A skewer inserted in the centre of a muffin should come out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Put the squares of dark chocolate in a small bowl and place in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, then mix until smooth; it has to be pourable. Fill the piping bag and... let your creativity do the rest!
- Let cool for 15 minutes or until the chocolate has thickened.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good