If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened shredded cococnut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons raw organic honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl combine shredded coconut, almond flour, pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop (to keep them all the same size) and create a round ball and place on your prepared lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile take the chocolate and melt over a double boiler until smooth.
- In a mini-chopper or by using a sealable bag crush the pecan then place in a shallow dish.
- Take each macaroon and dip in the chocolate then roll the top with the pecans. Continue until all are coated. Place back on the baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes then bring to room temperature for 10 minutes and enjoy!