If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A raw celery root, crème fraiche and parsley slaw. —julia sherman
- 1 whole celeriac
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons créme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons high quality mayonnaise
- flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- To peel the celeriac, lop off the root and opposite end with a knife. Stand the round root on the flat end, and using a large knife, cut downward, working around the outside to slice off the tough skin. Cut the root into julienne strips or cut in a food processor to matchstick style.
- The root browns quickly, so as soon as it is grated, toss with lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, mustard, mayonnaise, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour over the root and mix. If the dressing is too thick, add more lemon juice.
More Great Recipes: Salads