If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The recipe comes from Phil Ward, one New York’s great bartenders, who decided to smooth out the sharp edges of a Last Word but hold on to its mystery. As a favor to you, his last name is nearly indistinguishable from “word,” so when you order this drink incorrectly in a bustling bar (I’ll have a Final Word please), your date will never know. —Food52
- 1/2 ounce Bulleit rye whiskey
- 1/2 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, and shake for 5 to 10 seconds. Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: