If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Do you want a tasty chocolate treat? Change things up with my almond butter cup recipe. The rich chocolate compliments the smooth, almond butter flavors. —Cindy Anschutz
cup Almond Butter
tablespoons Coconut Oil, divided, melted, and cooled
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
cup all natural chocolate, chips or chunks
- In a medium mixing bowl combine almond butter, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over a low heat.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over low heat in a double boiler until melted and smooth.
- Line your cupcake tins then pour a teaspoon of chocolate in the bottom of each liner. Swirl the cupcake pan around and let the chocolate move up to the sides of the cup. Freeze for 5 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from freezer and put about 1 teaspoon of almond butter mixture on top of the hardened chocolate. Put back in freezer for about 5 minutes. Take out of freezer and cover the almond butter mixture with enough chocolate to cover the almond butter mixture. Refrigerate or freeze until chocolate is hardened.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!