If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love pancakes and can eat them every day! I woke up and wanted blueberry pancakes and these were created! If you love paleo pancakes then give these yummy ones a try! I have a griddle pan included with my wolf stove and use it every day and it makes the best pancakes!
I got mine really hot to about 400 degrees to make these! —Cindy Anschutz
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Lemon, Juiced (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons Raw Local Honey
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Raw Local Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Coconut oil, unsalted butter or ghee, for coating grill pan
- In a small sauce pan add in blueberries, lemon juice and honey over a medium heat. Bring to a boil then lower to simmer and let thicken; stir occasionally. About 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add in lemon zest.
- In a medium mixing bowl add in coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir with a fork to combine well.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk eggs then add in almond milk, honey and vanilla. Combine well. then add to dry ingredients and stir well using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add about a tablespoon of coconut oil or butter and let melt. Add in a ladle of batter (depending on the size you want) to the pan. Take a tablespoon and add the blueberry sauce and swirl around the pancake batter. Let cook until bubbles start to form around the edges and the bottom browns up really nice.
- Flip over and cook the other side for about 2-3 minutes or until brown.
- Top pancake with extra blueberry sauce, butter or maple syrup! Enjoy..