If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, healthy enchilada recipe —Food Karoshi
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Soup
- 1.25 cups Sour Cream
- .75 cups Picante Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken Chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack
- 4 ounces Chopped Tomato and Green Onion
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Press the tortillas into the bottoms and up the sides of 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, chili powder, chicken and cheese in a medium bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortilla cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired. Let the enchilada cups cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Top with the tomato and green onion before serving, if desired.