If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from Eric Prum and Josh Williams of Mason Shaker -- it's adapted from their new book, Shake. When we don't want to feel like it's the dead of winter outside, this is what we make. It takes us away. —Food52
- 4 1/2 ounces Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 2 1/4 ounces triple sec
- 2 1/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 1/4 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 fresh lime wheels for garnish
- Chile salt (1:1 sea salt and ground chile peppers)
- Combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and grapefruit juice in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain over ice into chilled rocks glasses rimmed with chili salt. Garnish with lime wheels.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: