A simple French toast recipe to feed the masses during the Fall and Winter seasons. A SoulBeet original from http://soul-beet.com
A simple French toast recipe to feed the masses during the Fall and Winter seasons. A SoulBeet original from http://soul-beet.com—Renee H. (SoulBeet)
pieces sprouted grain bread (Ezekiel)
organic egg whites
teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
teaspoon coconut palm sugar
pinch sea salt
splash plant-milk (hemp, almond, soy, rice etc.)
organic maple syrup
In This Recipe
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients in a shallow bowl and soak one slice of bread at a time. Flip after a minute or two.
- 2. Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Without overcrowding the pan, cook the custard-soaked for a few minutes on each side until slightly brown on the outside and moist on the inside.
- 4. Serve warm with maple syrup, nut butter, pepitas, applesauce, pumpkin butter, coconut cream...anything you like!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Egg Whites