If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
teaspoon matcha powder
teaspoons gelatinized maca powder
teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
mug's worth of plant-milk (almond, hemp, rice etc. or cow's, if you fancy)
tablespoon raw, organic, unfiltered honey (or maple syrup for vegans)
tablespoon cold pressed, extra virgin coconut oil (optional)
- In a small saucepan, gently heat almond milk over medium heat.
- Add vanilla, matcha powder, and maca powder. Whisk continuously to prevent any clumps.
- Add honey and coconut oil (if using) and continue whisking.
- The mixture is ready when it becomes slightly fragrant, with a hint of steam, but does NOT boil. You do not want to scald the matcha.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.